Prep: 15 minutes Cook Time: 55 minutes
32 oz. Ricotta
16 oz. Frozen Chopped Spinach
1 cup Parmesan cheese
8 oz. Mozzarella
One box of oven ready lasagna past
45 oz. pasta sauce ( I like Ragu Tomato, Garlic, Onion for this recipe)I
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- In a large bowl combine ricotta, spinach, Parmesan, and most of the mozzarella (set aside 1/4)
- Starting with the tomato/cheese mixture layer mixture then pasta, repeating until the last of the tomato/ cheese mixture is used as the top layer.
- Freeze is using at a later time.
- (defrost if frozen) Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/4 of the mozzarella to top and bake for another 5- ten minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Individually freeze leftover portions for great lunches or a great last minute dinner.